Yuni Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

歓迎します!

Welcome !

Welcome to YuniNetwork ! YN is a site dedicated to people who love kawaii things, Japanese fashion, and just lotsa love <3 We offer chat, advice, and more ! Just come check us out, okay ?!
Guest Chatbox
This is the cbox where visiting guests may leave messages. Keep all messages appropriate.
Latest topics
» Good Morning!
Good Morning! EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:02 am by Othello

» Where to start Lolita wardrobe ?
Good Morning! EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:59 am by Othello

» YN Beta Update List
Good Morning! EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:56 am by Head Yuni

» Share your sites !
Good Morning! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:53 pm by Head Yuni

» What do you want to see on the site ?
Good Morning! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:02 am by Bubbly

» Staff Search
Good Morning! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:32 pm by Head Yuni

Good Morning!

2 posters

Go down

Good Morning! Empty Good Morning!

Post by Othello Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:48 am

Or, well, whatever it is wherever you people are from. I go by the name Othello here, and that's probably the only name I'll give out. I'm not sure why I'm awake so early / stayed up so late, but I guess something good came out of it, if I was able to come across this site.

I was originally going to just wait until one of the Admins posted ahead of me, but since I'm up now, I figured I could get the jump on things while I'm lurking. It's a little weird for me to be speaking to empty space right now, but I'm sure when this site is packed, I'll look back on this strange burst of excitement so early in this forum's beginning with fond memories.

...And I'm rambling again. Ah, well. I tried to stay on point. What's important to know about me right now is that I'm always open to talking to people, especially those who share my passion for Japanese and colorful things. The areas I'm most knowledgeable in that are relevant to this site are the Lolita fashion / lifestyle for POC (people of color), and making things by hand / sewing machine. I know that the former may not be useful to many of you here, but if you're ever just interested in the fashion itself without a skin color bias, I'm also up for talking about too; I've been in the community for a few years now, which may not seem like a lot, but I've had a wide variety of interesting experiences that have definitely given me insight into a whole world I never knew existed. As for making things...yeah, I'm still shaky with that, but I can at least turn on a machine! Feel free to ask me about my various projects and whatnot; I do intend on starting a fashion line one day.

Is that too long? Probably too long. TL;DR: I make clothes, I consider myself a Lolita, and I'm a little bit insane, especially without sleep. But I'm a nice person, so don't fear me! I'm just your average yandere. So message me, maybe?
Othello
Othello

http://magically-offensive.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Good Morning! Empty Re: Good Morning!

Post by Head Yuni Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:50 pm

Hi there, Othello ! Welcome to the site <33
I'm glad you found the site, and I really hope it does become packed! It would really be nice, I must say
I have always wanted to learn to sew, so I can try to make my own lolita dresses. I want to have a lolita wardrobe, but currently I haven't really the resources to try to do anything that would fit for it.
Head Yuni
Head Yuni
Admin

https://yuninetwork.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Othello Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:02 am

Thank you. ♥ I think it really will fill with people soon. Give it a few months. We can try working on things together!
Othello
Othello

http://magically-offensive.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum